Here are our 5 top tips to getting started …
- Make a rough guest list, you can’t start viewing venues until you know how many people you need to cater for, there is no point on setting your heart on a beautiful intimate country home that only caters for 50 when your guest list is over 200.
- Get some advice from a professional a lot of wedding planners like ourselves offer a free consolation, it’s a great way to talk through your wedding day and gets some great hints and inspiration.
- Set your self a rough budget, this can be a changeable feast but at least when contacting suppliers, you know whether it’s realistic or not.
- Get yourself online, pinning, Instagram stalking, venue hunting, create in your mind the wedding you want, this is your time to shine, don’t be influenced by friends and family, have the wedding of your dreams and don’t let other people tell you what you want!
- Have fun!! Give yourself plenty of time and one job a month, break the planning down into easy manageable chunks. Create yourself a check list ticking off brings great satisfaction!